By Todd Cefaratti
Editor of TPNN
Here we go again. The liberal media and Republican establishment are at war with you in the Tea Party movement. Countless article after article claim you are “losing power”, “irrelevant”, “dying” or even “long dead”. Sigh……Don’t these people ever learn? My first response to that AGAIN is if we in the tea party movement are so “irrelevant” and “dead” then why do you keep writing so many articles and stories that have to tell us we are dead? Why not just go with content that you defeated a movement of millions of grandmas, grandpas, moms, dads and every day citizens that support our Constitution and its founding principles of limited government, personal responsibility and free markets? The reason is they fear us like nothing they have ever feared before. After all, this is “their” country because they have owned it and run it for years with their labor unions, special interest groups and crony CEO’s in big corporations. How dare regular citizens try to support the Constitution and our founding fathers and what they stood for without going through them! How dare simple grandparents, parents and citizens think they can change the culture in Washington D.C.! Well, we have got news for these arrogant JERKS in the media and in government……..we aren’t going ANYWHERE and in fact we are growing larger than ever before!
My fellow Americans, the liberals, liberal media and Republican establishment will never be able to defeat the Tea Party movement. The reason they will never be able to defeat us is that we are not a single person or a single organization, or a special interest group or even a labor union. The Tea Party movement isn’t me, this organization or any other organization out there. Instead it is an idea. An idea based on a very simple document that a few brave people put together over 200 years ago to fight off big government control and taxation. This idea was called the United States Constitution and its founding principles were limited government, free markets and personal responsibility. The Constitution gave every American an equal chance to “pursue happiness” and that limited government would protect them from enemies along the way and protect their individual rights to pursue happiness like free speech and the right to bear arms so as to be the last line of defense against a future tyrannical government like the one they just broke from in England.
But the liberals, liberal media and republican establishment continue to ignore that. They have been saying for almost 4 years now that the tea party is gone, but every year we not only prove them wrong, we show that the movement continues to get stronger than ever. The tea party movement is even stronger than we in the movement even realize and here is why. Many Americans don’t even realize they are part of the Tea Party movement. The liberal media has tried so hard to demonize the decent citizens in this movement that many think they couldn’t possibly be in the Tea Party movement. But when asked if they believe in the core principles in the Tea Party movement of supporting our Constitution and its founding principles of limited government, free markets and personal responsibility, the majority reply with an emphatic “of course I do”! Well guess what then? You are in the Tea Party movement!
The liberals, liberal media, Republican establishment, their op-eds and carefully crafted “polls” still try to tell you day after day that the Tea Party has “no influence”, “is dying” and “is insignificant” almost to the point of hilarity! Who are these people trying to convince that the majority of Americans do not support their Constitution and its founding principles of limited government, free markets and personal responsibility? Us or themselves? And why do they continue to do this? The reason is simple…….THEY FEAR YOU BEYOND THEIR CAPACITY TO DEAL WITH IT. To them, the thought of you “average citizens” actually having a say in public policy over their elite Harvard, Yale and Princeton attorneys they have put in office is a nauseating thought for them to deal with at their D.C. and Hollywood cocktail parties. After all, most of you are in what they call “those fly over States” and you have no business meddling in their complex affairs. To them government knows best and you “little people” should just “shut up” and be seen but not heard. They don’t know the American spirit and the American people very well, do they? Well, we have got news for you big government leftists, “WE HAVE NOT YET BEGUN TO FIGHT!”
The liberals and Republican establishment say we are not succeeding, yet look at just some of the Tea Party movement’s recent accomplishments:
- Took back the majority of the House of Representatives in a record turnaround in 2010 and again in 2012. This alone will keep President Obama and his far left plan to “fundamentally change the USA” in check. It is the ONLY thing keeping him in check, so remember that. We kept Republicans from completely caving to Obama on the fiscal cliff bill and even the one that was passed had to be done with Democrats voting for it because the far majority of Republicans in the House rejected the tax increase and voted NO!
- Added 1 more Governorships for Republicans across the country for a total of 30 Governorships.
- Added more Republican seats to State Legislatures across the country to increase the Republican majority there as well.
- Helped stop the big public labor unions from trying to recall Wisconsin Governor Scott Walker and several other Republicans there. The attack was simply because the Wisconsin GOP, led by Gov. Scott Walker, was trying to balance their budget and fix their economy. As a requirement in doing so, one of their solutions was have public workers have to pay a small percentage towards their own very large pension. This outraged big labor and they tried to recall the Governor and others in Wisconsin for that. With our support, not only did Walker win the recall, he did it with more votes than the first election!
- Helped the State of Michigan get on the road to recovery by standing up to their dinosaur big labor unions and got the citizens out to vote. As a result, Michigan is a right to work state. Now, a state decimated by big labor’s inflated salaries and pensions that bankrupted the once #1 American Auto Industry, now has real hope to recovery. Instead of labor being shipped overseas so American companies can compete in Michigan, they can hire labor outside of big labor unions where the wages can be determined by the free market.
- We have helped elect rising Tea Party superstars in the Republican Party like Marco Rubio, Tim Scott, Mike Lee and Ted Cruz to the Senate and countless others in the House.
- At TheTeaParty.net we have hired 3 top conservatives including 6 term Congressman JD Hayworth and conservative activists Niger Innis and Bob Adams as the Tea Party movement’s “Freedom Advocates” who will be on Capitol Hill representing “We The People” in support of less spending and smaller government.
- TheTeaParty.net has recently launched the national Tea Party News Network (TPNN.com) to give Americans the REAL news that is not filtered by the liberal media. It is already getting record numbers of hits on the website and we have interviewed dozens of the top politicians.
- TheTeaParty.net has teamed up with Talk Radio Network to broadcast the Tea Party message nationwide on their conservative radio talk shows like the Rusty Humphries Show. TheTeaParty.net has built a radio broadcast studio in our corporate offices where the Rusty Humphries Show is currently broadcasting live Monday through Friday nationwide in over 350 cities.
- TheTeaParty.net is BLOWING away political groups in social media (conservative and liberal). On Facebook alone we have gathered over 45% of the market share of Facebook political sites with over 1.4 million people interacting with our posts every week. The closest second is the far left Moveon.org with just 656,000. Our social media presence is growing virally as thousands join every day! The full report can be found at the Targeted Victory site.
- TheTeaParty.net has created a national free website for anyone in the Tea Party Movement to use for information and activism at www.TheTeaParty.net. Also within our site is an online petition system to Congress where over 5 million petitions have already been sent to the House and Senate.
- TheTeaParty.net has created national television ads that are currently running on Fox News and other national networks to get the word out to defend our Constitution and its founding principles and recruit millions more to the Tea Party Movement!
- TheTeaParty.net has over 2.5 million followers and growing by thousands every day. There are other great Tea Party Organizations out there like Americans for Prosperity, Tea Party Express and dozens of other national organizations doing a similar fantastic job!
- TheTeaParty.net co-hosted CPAC last year and will have a similar partnership again this year along with Tea Party News Network. There we will be exposed to over 1800 international media. We will have our own media area doing television and radio interviews with all the top conservatives there. We will also be overseeing the annual Tea Party panel with the top Tea Party leaders in a discussion panel.
- In addition, we have countless other projects in the works for you! We will be releasing information to you on these ventures soon!
The Tea Party is “dead”? Uh, I don’t think so!